Legalisation of stay in Poland

Both citizens of member states of the European Union and foreigners arriving in Poland from outside the EU have to legalise their stay Poland. Full information about the legalisation may be found on the website of the Małopolska Voivodeship Office (Małopolski Urząd Wojewódzki w Krakowie) and on the website of the Office for Foreigners (Urząd do Spraw Cudzoziemców).